Thursday, March 1, 2012

sunsets are the best!

So today was a beautiful day in Haiti.  It stormed really bad last evening and we were not able to go to the cafeteria for worship due to the down pour.  The girls entertained themselves by doing my hair and taking lots of pictures!  It was a fun time. 

God presented the most stunning sunset tonight and I just sat in awe over it for about 30min.  I just cannot believe how beautiful it is here and how I get to enjoy it everyday.

We still have a few children on medications and the fevers have gone away.  I am hoping we keep up with being healthy!

I am trying right now to balance between being the fun person here and disciplining the children.  They were not allowed to play again today and they were very upset.  I do think though I finally got to them that I am serious about the rules!  They said they will be on their best behavior tomorrow, lets hope so.

We will be having another wonderful Healing Haiti team come visit soon and I am excited about that. 


Jeff is currently trying to raise support for Fanfan and getting him a car. Well last night really made is so clear that he needs the car.  It was pouring outside and a really bad storm and he had to travel in it.  He tried to find a taptap and was not able and finally took a moto home, which can be very expensive here and dangerous to take at night.  So please pray about him getting a car, and if interested check out Healing Haiti’s website which is linked to my Healing Haiti page.

Much love to all of you!

Some of the children


My breakfast, yes spaghetti!!! Haitian way!




Just got finished getting my hair done!

No comments:

Post a Comment